The bulk check out option helps you track inventory by scanning multiple product barcodes in one go. Instead of checking out every product individually, scanning and checking out all products at once expedites the checkout process and saves time. This is especially useful for centers that sell or utilize products in large volumes on any given day.
To bulk check out products
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Based on whether you are checking out retail or consumable products, select one of the following:
- Inventory > Stock Levels > Retail > Check Out
- Inventory > Stock Levels > Consumables > Check Out
3. Select Bulk Check Out at the top-right corner of the page.
The Scanner Checkout page opens.
4. Click the Click here to scan or enter barcode field and scan multiple product
barcodes using a scanner or enter the product code.
Press Enter after entering a product code.
As you scan or enter products, a row gets added displaying the product details,
the current store quantity (store Qty), and check out quantity (Qty).
Note: If you scan a product multiple times, the product item Qty field automatically
5. Enter a note, if any. Notes are used to track the reason for bulk check out and
facilitates an easy search for a particular transaction.
The note added here applies to the entire bulk of products that are being checked
6. After all the products are added, you can perform the following actions:
- Edit a product’s quantity in the Qty field.
- Remove a product from the list by clicking the delete icon.
7. Click Check Out.
One of the following messages may appear based on the current store quantity:
- If there is enough product stock, the message “Check out successful” appears.
- If the check out quantity exceeds the current stock level and if your organization allows you to check out products more than the available stock level (negative stock), the following message appears asking if you want to update the check out quantity or still want to continue to check out:
“There is not enough quantity for check out of few products. Click Cancel to fix the checkout quantity of highlighted products. Click OK if you still want to continue”
- If the check out quantity exceeds the current stock level and if your organization does not allow you to check out products more than the available stock level (negative stock), the following message appears asking you to update the quantity of the product you want to check out:
“There is not enough quantity for check out of few products. Click OK to fix the checkout quantity of highlighted products"
Note: If the products are not associated with a service or appointment, but are still consumed at your center by employees, you can manually mark them consumed during the checkout process. To do so, while checking out a consumable product, select the Checkout for consumption option. This will mark the product as consumed and it will reflect in all the inventory reports.