- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Select Inventory > Procurement > Orders.The Manage Procurement page appears.
- To open a specific transfer order, enter its number in the Order No field, and click Search. Otherwise, proceed to Step 4.
- In the Select a Report drop-down list, select List of Orders.
- In the Order Type list, select Transfer Orders.
- Filter the page based on the status and duration, and then click Refresh.
Note: You cannot make changes to an order form if the status is delivered.
- Click on the reference number of the order that you want to update.
Details of the order are displayed, such as product code, product name, quantity of product ordered, unit price, and so on.
- Enter the physical quantity received in the Qty Received column.
- If a discount was given, enter the discount.The on delivery price and total price get adjusted as per the quantity received and the discount. Enter Notes, if required.
- Enter any other charges as applicable, such as shipping and handling charges.
- If the full order is received, click Full Delivery. If you have the required permissions, you can also edit a delivered transfer order, such as editing the quantity received.
Once you click Full Delivery, the stock is updated at both, the source center and the receiving center. If you have the required permissions, you can also edit a delivered transfer order.
- In cases where you do not receive the full order, but only a partial order, click the Partial Delivery button.