Zenoti supports Verifone MX 915 and Ingenico iPP320 devices to process in-store payments when using Vantiv triPOS cloud.
Note: For instructions on how to connect an Ingenico iSMP4 card reader to the internet, refer this article.
Important: You must purchase the devices directly from Vantiv and not from any other retailer. Also, when you are making the purchase, do let Vantiv know that you intend to use the device with Vantiv triPOS Cloud.
Existing Vantiv Customers: If you are an existing Vantiv customer and you are currently using a Verifone MX 915 or an Ingenico iPP320 device, to switch to Vantiv triPOS cloud, you must contact Vantiv and ask them to enable your device for Vantiv triPOS cloud.
Note: Vantiv will require you to ship your existing device to them to enable Vantiv triPOS cloud on the device.
For Verifone MX 915 or Ingenico iPP320 to process payment, it must be connected to the internet.
To ensure the device is connected to the internet and powered on, verify the following:
- An ethernet cord is connected to:
- An ethernet port - at the back of your terminal or on your terminal's utility cable.
- A port on your router.
2. An AC adapter is connected to:
- A +12V connection - at the back of your terminal or on your terminal's utility cable.
- A wall outlet.
3. After the device boots, an Activation Code displays on the screen. Make a note of
the Activation Code. You will need it to add the device as the payment terminal.
Important: After you connect the ethernet cord and the AC adapter, the device boots and displays information related to the booting process before it gets to its white idle screen (usually takes 1-2 minutes). On the white idle screen, you will see the Activation Code.
- Vantiv triPOS Cloud: Overview
- Obtain your triPOS credentials from Vantiv
- Configure Vantiv as the payment processor in Zenoti and add your device as a payment terminal
- Process payments from desktop
- Process payments in mirror mode