The excel file that you export from Zenoti, consists of the following tabs:
- Customers - Lists your guests details
- Invoices - Lists your invoice details
- Receive-Payments - Lists your payment details
Based on your requirement, you can use TransactionPro to import the data of these tabs. Learn how to import data into QuickBooks.
While performing the import, you must review the mapping of QuickBooks Field column and the Import Column columns and ensure the mapping is correct.
Based on the QuickBooks report tab (Customers, Invoices, Receive-Payments) you are importing, ensure your mapping in TransactionPro is as per the following tables:
If you are importing the Customers sheet, check for the following fields, and if required, change the mapping.
If you are importing the Invoices sheet, check for the following fields, and if required, change the mapping.
Important: For the AmountsInclTax QuickBooks Field, do not select any entry in the Import Column. Depending on how you collect your payments, enter one of the following in the Default Value column:
- TaxExcluded: Enter TaxExcluded if you collect payments exclusive of tax
- TaxInclusive: Enter TaxInclusive if you collect payments inclusive of tax
- NotApplicable: If you collect payments both with and without tax, enter
If you are importing the Receive-Payments sheet, check for the following fields, and if required, change the mapping.