The Zenoti-QuickBooks integration (with QuickBooks Desktop or QuickBooks Online) gives you the flexibility of exporting your financial data from Zenoti and importing it into QuickBooks.
The first step in the integration is enabling QuickBooks integration in Zenoti. You can enable QuickBooks integration either at the center or organization level.
To enable QuickBooks integration in Zenoti:
- To enable QuickBooks at the center level, select the desired center and navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
Note: To configure QuickBooks for the entire organization, navigate to
Admin > Organization > Organizations and skip to step 3.
- Click the name of your center.
All center configuration options, categorized by tabs appear.
- Click the Accounting tab.
The Integration Settings appear.
- If you are setting up QuickBooks for a center, ensure you have
Use center settings selected, and from the drop-down, select QuickBooks.
- Select the Enable QuickBooks checkbox.
- Click Save.
You have successfully enabled QuickBooks integration with Zenoti and can now perform account mapping.
The following image shows the options available in the Accounting tab at the center level:
Proceed with the following steps: