To configure IWL 250, follow these steps:
1. Connect the Power Supply unit into the power socket on the base unit and then
in to the mains power.
2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet Socket on your base unit,
and the other end to a corresponding socket on the Broadband router or LAN.
3. Place the terminal on the base if you haven't already done so.
The terminal now powers on. Press Enter on the terminal.
4. In the next screen, enter the Merchant number and press enter.
Note: You can see the Merchant number assigned to you on the
Payment Express welcome letter.
5. The terminal contacts each card acquirer which your terminal is configured
to accept. and relevant messages are displayed.
6. Finally, the terminal will dial the Host computer to report the successful installation.
7. The Installation process is completed automatically, and the terminal displays
the EFTPOS screen when it is ready for use.
If you are unable to power on the terminal or configure it to your network, you need to contact Payment Express for troubleshooting. It's recommended to integrate Zenoti with Payment Express only after your ensure that your terminal is properly configured.
Step 2.1: Manual Logon (Optional):
After the terminal is ready, to prepare the terminal for processing transactions, the Logon message is used. A Logon uses the assigned merchant number and terminal ID to log in to the banking switch. This is an optional process as the terminal automatically logs itself with the DPS host 10 seconds after connecting to the network. However if manual logon is required, please follow these steps:
1. Press the Menu/F button in the pin pad.
2. On the Transaction menu that is displayed, click Logon.
3. The terminal shows Accepted message on the screen.