Note: Zenoti supports Moneris Cloud integration only in Canada.
Moneris Cloud is a cloud based payment processor that you can integrate with Zenoti and process card payments.
Before you Begin
- If you have an existing Merchant Account with Moneris, contact your Moneris representative and confirm if your Merchant Account is enabled for Cloud.
- If you are opening a new Merchant Account with Moneris, ensure that you specify to your Moneris representative that you would like to process payments with Moneris Cloud.
- You will require an Ingenico iPP320 device to process card payments when using Zenoti and Moneris.
- If you already have an Ingenico iPP320 device and would like to use it with
Moneris Cloud, contact Moneris to repurpose your device for Cloud.
Note: Moneris will require you to ship your existing device to them to enable
Moneris cloud on the device and you might incur charges.
- If are purchasing a new Ingenico iPP320 device, ensure that you ask Moneris
to ship you a device that is enabled for Moneris Cloud.
To integrate Moneris Cloud with Zenoti
- Obtain your merchant credentials from Moneris
- Complete configurations in Moneris merchant resource center
- Connect your Ingenico iPP320 device to the network
- Configure Moneris Cloud as the payment processor in Zenoti and add your device as a payment terminal
- Make a test payment