Important: If you are unable to install FCC server by following the steps mentioned in this article, contact FreedomPay for assistance.
You must install FCC server on a computer in your center that has a Public IP address.
Note: If you do not install FCC server on the computer that has a Public IP address, other computers that are running the FCC client will be unable to connect to it.
This article covers:
- Installing FCC Server
- This article assumes that you have a FreedomPay account and that you have copied or downloaded the necessary software from FreedomPay onto the computer.
- Ensure that the computer on which you are installing FCC server on, has:
- Public IP address
Note: Make a note of this IP address, you will need it when you configure
FreedomPay in Zenoti.
- There is exception set on port 1011.
Note: 1011 is the port that the other computers running the FCC
clients communicate on. Hence this port must be open.
Installing FCC Server
To install FCC server on a computer, do the following:
1. Unzip FreedomPay installation media (if not already unzipped).
You will see three folders named Disk1, Hosted, and POS.
2. Open Disk1 and launch the executable FreewayCommerceConnect.
The Welcome screen of the SQL Server installation wizard appears.
3. Click Next.
The License Agreement screen appears.
4. Accept the license agreement and click Next.
The Install Express LocalDB window appears.
5. Click Install to begin the installation.
After the installation completes, click Finish.
6. An installation wizard to install Native Client appears.
7. Click Next on the subsequent screens until you come to the
Feature Selection screen.
8. For the SQL Server Native Client, select
install the entire feature on the local hard drive and click Next.
The Native Client installation completes. Click Finish.
9. An installation wizard to install Microsoft Command Line Utilities appears.
Follow the steps in the wizard to the complete the installation of
Command Line Utilities.
10. An installation wizard to install Freeway Commerce Connect appears.
Click Next on the subsequent screens until you come to the
Custom Setup Screen.
11. As you are installing only the FCC Server, disable all features except FCC Server.
Ensure your selection is as per the following image:
12. Click Next. After the installation is complete, click Finish.
You have successfully installed FCC Server on the computer.