You can configure FreedomPay for your entire organization or for specific centers.
If you configure FreedomPay at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure FreedomPay in Zenoti:
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processing.
Depending on the country you are in, one or more payment processors appear.
4. Select Use center settings.
Note: If you want to configure FreedomPay at the organization level, you must
navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment > Integrated
Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with the next
5. Locate FreedomPay payment processor and click Configure.
The FreedomPay configuration screen opens.
6. Enter your Store Id, FCC Server URL, and Terminal Id.
- For Store Id and Terminal Id, contact FreedomPay.
FCC Server URL is the IP address of the computer that you have installed FCC server on.
Important: FCC Server URL is required only if you wish to process card payments on POS. This field is not required if you are processing card payments only on webstore.
- Enable AVS: Enables Address Verification Service (AVS) to prevent fraudulent transactions. When AVS is enabled, the guest will be required to enter the street address and ZIP code during the credit card transaction. AVS then compares the submitted street address and ZIP code with the values on file at the cardholder’s bank and the transaction goes through only if the details match.
- Save Card: Select this checkbox to allow saving cards on file.
7. Click Save.
The Terminal Settings section appears.
8. Click Add Terminal.
The Terminal Settings appear.
9. Complete the following fields:
- Terminal Name: Enter a name of your choice for the terminal.
- WorkStation Id: Enter the name unique to the workstation. This name is configured in the configuration files. Read More here.
10. Click Add.
The terminal name appears on the screen.
You can edit the terminal by clicking the pencil next to the terminal's name.
Note: You cannot delete a terminal if it is the only one that is configured.
11. To add another terminal, click the Add Terminal link, and repeat steps 8 to 10.
12. Click Save.
You have successfully configured the payment processor.
13. (Optional) If you have configured more than one payment processor, select Select Transaction Types and select the processor you wish to use for in-store and online
The following is an example image that shows two payment processors configured
for each of the transaction types.