Zenoti supports a number of payment processors in various countries that allows you to process card and direct debit payments in-store and online (Webstore and CMA).
See the list of supported payments processors categorized by countries.
You can configure a payment processor for your entire organization or for specific centers. Note that if you configure a payment processor at the center level, the center level settings override the organization level settings.
To configure a payment processor
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processing.
Depending on the country you are in, one or more payment processors appear.
4. Select Use center settings.
Note: If you want to configure the payment processors at the organization level,
you must navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment >
Integrated Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with
the next step.
5. Locate your desired payment processor and click Configure.
6. Configure the payment processor using the steps mentioned in the links
7. (Optional) To configure another payment processor, repeat steps 5 and 6.