To refund a charge to a room when the invoice is closed:
1. Open Appointment Book and navigate to the Refund invoice window using one
of the following ways:
- If you know the invoice number: Click in the Appointment Book, search for the invoice number, view the invoice, click I want to and then click Refund Invoice.
- If you do not know the invoice or receipt number: Open the guest's profile, select the Appointments tab, locate the invoice you wish to refund, and click the Refund icon.
2. In the Refund Invoice window, select the item you want to refund,
enter the refund amount and click Select Refund Mode.
The Payment Methods tab opens.
3. To refund a charge to a room, enter the amount to refund in the Custom section
and click Refund.
An invoice showing the refund amount in negative appears.
4. Click Close (Print or Email) to close the invoice.
5. The Invoice refund accepted message appears.
This indicated that the charge to the room is refunded.