To print a gift card in a desired format, you can configure the gift card template using the available macros. Macros are the placeholders that get replaced with the actual data when you print the gift card.
Following are the list of macros available in the gift card print template:
- [SenderName]: Name of the guest who purchased the gift card
- [Value]: Amount available in the gift card for a guest to redeem.
- [Card #]: The gift card number.
- [Expiry]: Date and time after which the card is no longer valid for redemption.
- [TreatmentList]: Services, Day Packages, or Tips if available in the gift card for a guest to avail.
- [PurchaseDate]: Date on which the card was purchased.
- [BarCode]: Barcode of the gift card.
- [RecipientName]: Name of the person who receives the card to redeem the amount or service.
- [CenterCity]: City where your center is located.
- [CenterCountry]: Country where your center is located.
- [CenterAddress]: Complete address of the center (corresponds to the Address 1 and Address 2 field in the center settings).
- [CenterZip]: Zip code or postal code of the center’s location.
- [OrgName]: Name of your organization.
- [CenterPhone]: Primary phone number of the center where the service is available (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center’s settings).
- [CenterPhone2]: Secondary phone number of the center where the service is available (corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center’s settings).
- [CenterAddlData1]: Additional information specific to your center such as center’s website link or directions to your center.
- [CenterName]: Name of your center.
- [CenterE-mail]: Email address of the guest’s base center.
- [GiftCardMessage]: The personalized message entered for the recipient of the gift card.
- [GiftCardLabel]: The label configured for bonus gift card (at Organization level > Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Invoice and Receipts > Bonus Gift Card Settings > Bonus Gift Card Label).
To configure the template
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organizations > Organization > Settings > Invoice & Receipt > Gift Card Settings and select the Allow Gift Cards to be Printed checkbox.
The link: Customize Gift Card Template for Printing appears.
3. Click Customize Gift Card Template for Printing.
The Print Gift Card Template window appears where you can customize the
format in which you want to print the gift card.
4. Configure the template using the desired macros. See the following screenshot
5. (Optional) Click Preview Test Gift Card to preview the printed gift card.
The Gift Card Preview window appears.
Note: In the preview, macros do not replace any text.
6. Click Save.
Zenoti saves the changes.