Under GST India, each tax paying vendor is allotted a state-wise 15-digit Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number (GSTIN) based on the Permanent Account Number (PAN). Learn more about GST India
Zenoti allows you to comply with the norms of GST India by enabling GST for your organization. If you have enabled GST, the vendors defined in your organization or center must include the following mandatory details: GSTIN, PAN, and the state code
You must individually enter this information for each vendor.
To add the mandatory GST-related vendor details
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Select Admin > Resources > Vendors.
The Manage Vendors page appears.
- Select the vendor whose details you want to add.
If you are adding a new vendor, click Add. Learn how to add a new vendor
- On the General tab, enter the vendor's information in the following fields:
- PAN: Enter the PAN registered for the vendor
- GSTIN: Enter the vendor's complete Goods and Services Taxpayer Identification Number
- State Code: Select the state code from the list of codes
See the following image for reference.
4. Click Save.
The PAN, GSTIN, and the state code details are saved for the vendor.
5. Repeat the steps for other vendors.
Note: In case you need help configuring GST, contact us at GstHelp@zenoti.com.