You can add bank names at the organization level to capture the bank details when processing offline credit card transactions in the Point of Sale (POS) window.
Capturing the bank name is essential as banks charge different transaction fees based on the card issuing bank and the terminal used to receive the payment.
To add or modify a bank name
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Setup > Banks.
The Manage Banks page opens.
- Click Add in the top-right corner to add a new bank name.
To modify a bank name, use the search bar to find existing bank names and click the bank name.
- On the General section, complete the following:
- Bank Name: Enter the name of the bank.
- Description: Enter a description for the bank.
5. Click Save.
The bank name is saved.