Before you Begin
Before you integrate Zenoti with Opera, create a new custom payment with a name indicative of charging to a room (for example, Charge Room).
After you integrate Zenoti with Opera, you can charge to a guest's room in your center or another center by selecting the custom payment in the Point of Sale (POS).
To integrate Zenoti with Opera
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payments tab and expand PMS.
The Opera related options appear.
4. Complete the following fields:
- Enable PMS Integration: This option enables PMS integration in Zenoti and allows you to charge to a guest's room in the POS window.
- Provider: Select Opera HTNG as the name of the provider.
Agent Name: From the list of custom payments, select the custom payment you created for charging to a guest's room.
Note: In the articles, we have used Charge Room as the Agent Name.
- Username: Enter HTNG as the username.
- Password: Enter HTNG as the password.
- CashierEmpId: Enter a four digit number of your choice in this field (for example, 1001).
- ServerEmpId: Enter a one digit number of your choice in this field (for example, 3).
- RevenueCenterCode: Enter a two digit number of your choice in this field (for example, 2).
- VendorId: Enter Zenoti.
- HTNG2008B_URI: Contact Opera for this value.
- HTNG2008BExt_URI: Contact Opera for this value.
Group Code: Enter the group code that your center belongs to. Contact your Corporate for this code.
Note: You can charge to a guest's room in another center only if the guest is in a room of a center that shares the same Group Code as your center.
Bin Mapping: For accurate reconciliation of room charges posted using Zenoti, you must assign Zenoti Item Codes to your offerings at the Category or Business Unit level.
By default, Category is selected. If you wish to assign Item Codes at the Business Unit level, select BU and proceed to Configure Bin mappings.
- Click the Configure Bin mappings link and the Bin Mappings window opens.
Select the desired Item Type and add Item Codes and finally click Save.
Note: After you add your Item Codes, use the Excel icon to export your Item Codes. You will need them to map Opera Transaction Codes.
5. Click Save.
You have successfully integrated Zenoti with Opera.
- Map Opera Transaction Codes with Zenoti Item Codes
- Update Opera with Zenoti room reservation status notification