You can customize the label names for each of the invoice types. The appropriate label name then appears as a header on receipts.
To customize the label names
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organizations.
The Edit Organizations page opens.
- Click the Settings tab and expand the Invoice & Receipt section.
- Scroll down to Labels and add the customized names for the following invoice types:
- Invoice No. label
Tip: It is best to rename the Invoice No. label so that it is not confused with the “tax invoice” label. For example, you could rename this label to “Ticket No”.
- Receipt No. label
- Payment No. label
- Tax invoice label
- Tax receipt voucher label
- Advance receipt label
- Credit note label
- Refund voucher label
5. Click Save.
The label name is now saved. Subsequent receipts will display the new
name in the header.
Note: In case you need help configuring GST, contact us at GstHelp@zenoti.com