Important: The role that you are assigned to must have permissions to create and modify vendor accounts.
Zenoti allows you to maintain a comprehensive list of vendors that supply products to your organization. When you create a vendor account, you enter information about the vendor that is used to automatically populate purchase orders created for the vendor and to track product deliveries and returns.
To edit a vendor account
1. Ensure that you are at the organization level.
2. Select Admin > Resources > Vendors.
The Manage Vendors page appears.
3. Click the name of the vendor whose details you want to edit.
4. On the General page, edit the following information as appropriate:
- Vendor name: Name of the vendor
- Vendor code: Code used to identify the vendor
- Description: An optional statement to describe the vendor
- Address 1, Address 2, City, Country, State, and Postal Code: Vendor's complete address
- Phone number: Vendor's contact number
- Email address: Vendor's email address
- CST #: (If applicable) The vendor's Central Sales Tax (CST) number
Note: CST is a form of indirect tax imposed only on goods sold from one state to another state, which particularly takes into account that the buyer and the seller are in two different states.
- TIN #: (If applicable) The vendor's Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
5. Click Save.