If a guest is a recipient of service credits that another guest transferred, and the recipient avails a service that can be redeemed by the transferred service credits, when you open the invoice, the appropriate transferred membership service credit is auto-applied to the invoice.
Apply transferred service credits manually
If the guest does not wish to redeem the auto-applied service credit, and redeem any other existing service credit, do the following:
1. Click Remove against the auto-applied service credit.
2. Click the Memberships field.
All applicable memberships including the transferred service credits appear.
Note: The transferred service credits have a From and date details.
3. Select the desired service credit and click the Arrow icon.
4. A message Membership benefits applied successfully appears.
This indicates that the service credits have been applied.
5. Click OK and close the invoice as you normally would.