You can enable transfer of service credits for a membership only at the organization level. This step appears only if you have set Membership Benefits to Service Credits or to Both.
You can access these options when creating a membership and when you edit a membership.
To enable transfer of service credits for an existing membership
- In the Service Credits tab, set Allow Service Replacement? to Yes.
- From the Service Equality Template list, select the appropriate option. Services implied for the service credits are determined in the service equality template.
Note: You can create a new service equality template as an administrator, under Organization level > Admin > Setup > Service Equality Templates
- From the How often credits should be given? option, define how often service credits should be awarded to the customer.
- One-Time: Allows the guests to use their free services and discounts throughout
the period of the membership.
- Payment frequency: Guests accumulate benefits with each payment throughout the period of the membership.
- Click Save.