Note: Only the owner can view the permissions page and modify the default roles and permissions.
What are role-based permissions?
Every employee in an organization is assigned a role and each role has the responsibility to perform certain tasks or functions. Thus, the permissions to perform certain operations are assigned to specific roles.
Setting up role-based access permissions allows you to control the actions that employees' can perform.
When you set up Zenoti, each role in your organization is assigned some default permissions. Read: Default Roles in Zenoti and Default Permissions for Default Roles.
However, you can modify a role and manage the role's access to each function or task.
Note: If an employee has multiple roles assigned, Zenoti honors the permissions granted for the highest role. Learn more
To manage role permissions
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Security Roles > Select a role.
The Edit Role page opens.
- On the General tab, configure the settings you want for the selected role and click Save.
- Click the Permissions tab and enable or disable the tasks applicable for this role.
- Click the Employees tab to view the list of employees who already have the selected role across your centers.
- Click Save.
Zenoti updates the permissions for the role.