The Related tab can be used to cross-sell products and services to guests on your Webstore. For example, when guests view details of a hair shampoo, a related Invigor Mint Conditioner or Invigor Mint Styling Gel can be displayed.
You should first create related products and services in the service or product list, and then add them to products.
To relate products or services to a product
- If not already done, navigate to the product page as follows: Admin > Resources > Products > Click Add to add a new product or click the name of the product you want to edit.
The General tab opens.
- Enter the General details of the product.
- Enter the price, tax, and stock details.
- In the Vendor tab, click Next or click the Catalog tab to edit the details.
- Configure catalog settings.
- Add Variants to the product.
- In the Related tab:
Select the Item type to add: Select if you want to add a related Service or Product.
Based on your selection, the Product/Service field appears.
Start typing the product/service name that should be added as a related item.
The system will retrieve all matches. Select the appropriate match from the drop-down list.
Note: The drop-down will only show products and services that have not already been related to another product.
8. Click Add.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 to add more related services or products.