If your center has enabled Webstore, you can choose to display this product on your online Webstore. Along with other display options, you can also upload an image and a YouTube video explaining the product.
To configure the product for your Webstore
- If not already done, navigate to the product page as follows: Admin > Resources > Products > Click Add to add a new product or click the name of the product you want to edit.
The General tab opens.
- Enter the General details of the product.
- Enter the price, tax, and stock details.
- On the Vendor tab, click Next or click the Catalog tab if editing the product details.
- On the Catalog page you can perform the following functions:
- Upload image: Click Upload to add an image of this product.
- Show in the Webstore: Select if you want to display this product in the 'product catalog' on your Webstore and Mobile app.
- Display Name: Enter the product's title or display name for the Webstore.
Note: Product names entered here can be different from those used in the POS window.
- Display Price: Enter the price at which this product must be sold online or enter the text that you want to display below the product name.
Note: The display price field is useful if a particular product has variants. For example, if a conditioner comes in various sizes and they are priced at $50, $75 and $100, the text here can say “Starting from $50”.
- Display Order: Enter the order in which this particular product must display among others in the Webstore.
Note: If you enter a number here for example “1”, then this product will be displayed first among all other products in the category.
- Show Price: Select if you want to display the product price on the Webstore. This is the price you configure in the Price tab.
Note: Any amount entered in the Display Price field, takes priority over the price entered in the price tab.Display Price
- Mark Product as sold out: Select to mark the product as 'sold out' on the Webstore when stock runs out in your center.
Note: When a product is marked as 'sold out', customers will not be able to see the Add and Buy Now options when they select or view the product.
- Show In New Products: Select if you want the product displayed in the new products section of your catalog.
- Show In Recommended Products: Select if you want the product displayed in the recommended products section of your catalog.
- Page Title: Enter the page title that will be used when displaying the product in the catalog.
Page titles are seen on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) as a snippet describing the content on a particular page, and they are considered for SEO ranking and sharing on social media.
- Meta Keywords: Enter any meta keywords that are relevant for the particular product.
Meta keywords are also known as meta tags and are highlighted in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) when people use them in search strings. They are used when search engines rank pages to identify the specific content included on a page.
- Meta Description: Enter the meta description for the product.
Meta descriptions are displayed in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and help people understand the product listed on a page. Therefore meta descriptions act as ads and encourage people to click on links.
- YouTube Video ID: Enter the YouTube video ID.
Note: The Video ID is the last number in the specific URL assigned to a video. If a video ID is entered a preview image will be displayed and you can click it to see the video. For example, if you have a YouTube video explaining the benefits of a certain product you can use it here.
6. Click Next to add Variants or click the Variants tab to edit the product's variants.