Before you begin
- Ensure that your organization is configured to process check payments. Learn how
- You can specify the mandatory fields for offline check payment from the organization level - Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payments tab.
Important: The fields you select here become mandatory fields when the front desk collects payments. For example, if you select Check Number and Check Date in this screen, when the front desk collects check payments, Zenoti prompts the front desk to enter details for the mandatory fields (in this case, Check Number and Check Date).
To process a check payment
2. Review and edit the invoice, if required.
3. In the Collect Payment section, select Check.
The POS window automatically populates the Amount field with the total price of the invoice.
It also populates the Tip and Support Staff Gratuity (SSG) fields based on if and how your organization or center has configured them.
Note: You can edit the tip and SSG amounts, provided your organization allows you to do so and you have the required permissions.
4. Enter the check details.
5. Click Add Payment.
Zenoti adds the check payment to the invoice.
6. Click the print or email button to close the invoice.