You can integrate Ezypay with Zenoti and collect card and direct debit payments from your guests.
You can choose to configure Ezypay for your entire organization or for specific centers. Please note that if you configure Ezypay at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
Important: Zenoti supports Ezypay integration only in Australia and New Zealand.
To complete Ezypay integration with Zenoti, you will need an Ezypay account. If you do not have one, contact Ezypay.
To configure Ezypay in Zenoti
- If you are configuring Ezypay at the organization level, from the organization level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
- If you are configuring Ezypay at the center level, from the center level, navigate to Admin > Payments > Settings.
The New Payment Setup screen opens.
Recommended processors for your location appear.
3. For Ezypay, click Setup.
The Ezypay configuration screen opens.
4. Enter your API Token, Account Reference, Organization Code, and API URL.
Note: If you do not have these details, contact Ezypay.
5 Click Continue to Configuration to proceed with setting up payment
options, transaction types, and terminals. If you wish to configure these
settings later, click Finish Setup.
Configure Payment Options
If you proceed with Continue to Configuration, you must first set up your payment options. Configure the following settings:
- Allow Saving Cards on Web: Select this checkbox so that guest’s card details can be saved on Zenoti.
- DD/ACH: Select this checkbox to use the ACH (Automated Clearing House) feature of Ezypay.
Configure Transaction Types
Configure the following settings:
- Online: Select this checkbox to allow online transactions for Webstore and CMA on Ezypay.
- DD/ACH: Select this checkbox to allow ACH transactions for the payment processor.
Note: Ignore the Terminals section for this payment processor.
You have successfully integrated Ezypay with Zenoti.