You can integrate Ezypay with Zenoti and collect card and direct debit payments from your guests.
You can choose to configure Ezypay for your entire organization or for specific centers. Please note that if you configure Ezypay at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
Important: Zenoti supports Ezypay integration only in Australia and New Zealand.
To complete Ezypay integration with Zenoti, you will need an Ezypay account. If you do not have one, contact Ezypay.
To configure Ezypay in Zenoti
1. At the center level, navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
2. Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
3. Click the Payment tab and expand Integrated Payment Processing.
Depending on the country you are in, one or more payment processors appear.
4. Select Use center settings.
Note: If you want to configure Ezypay at the organization level, you must
navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Payment > Integrated
Payment Processor > Configure Payment Processors and proceed with the next
5. Locate Ezypay payment processor and click Configure.
The Ezypay configuration screen opens.
6. Enter your API Token, Account Reference, Organization Code, and API URL.
Note: If you do not have these details, contact Ezypay.
7. Click Save.
The Terminal Settings section appears. You can ignore this section.
8. Click Save.
9. You have successfully integrated Ezypay with Zenoti.
10. (Optional) If you have configured more than one payment processor, select Select Transaction Types and select the processor you wish to use for in-store and online
The following is an example image that shows two payment processors configured
for each of the transaction types.