Memberships typically expire after a limited duration. Your business will grow only if you track every membership and try to get the guests to renew their memberships. Zenoti can create such opportunities automatically.
To create opportunities for membership renewals automatically
- Ensure that you are in the organization view.
- Go to Admin > Organizations> Settings.
- Click the General tab, and in the Create Opportunity On Membership Expiry field, enter the number of days after expiry, when you want the opportunity to be created. Click Save.
- Next, click the Memberships tab, and in the Change collection status to field, select the appropriate status.
- In the adjacent box enter the number of attempts that must be made before which the status of the membership can be changed.
Note: This is useful for recurring memberships, as Zenoti automatically attempts to collect payment and then changes the status of the membership.
- Select the Create an opportunity to follow up checkbox if you want Zenoti to automatically create an opportunity after the maximum number of tries.Note: Activate the Opportunity Create alert in Organizations> Email/Texts if you want the opportunity owner, manager, or center owner to be notified when the system creates an opportunity
- Click Save.