Gift cards are a popular way of gifting that allows the intended recipients to purchase a product or service of their choice using the cash value on the card.
Using Zenoti's various settings you can set up the framework for the sale and redemption of gift cards and also track them using reports.
This article provides links to instructions for managing all gift card activity within your organization and center.
Understanding Gift Cards in Zenoti
- Using Zenoti, you can sell two types of gift cards: Amount gift cards and service gift cards. Read: What are Amount and Service Gift Cards?
- Gift cards can be sold with the same price and value or with different price and value. Read: What is Price and Value in a Gift Card?
Setting up Gift Cards
Set up Gift Cards: Know the settings that you can use to manage the behavior of gift cards.
Note: If you apply tax on the sale of gift cards, read the instructions in Set Up Taxed Gift Cards
Sale and Purchase of Gift Cards
- Sell Amount Gift Cards: Step-by-step instructions to sell amount gift cards from the POS window
- Sell Service Gift Cards: Step-by-step instructions to sell service gift cards from the POS window
Create Gift Card Promotions
- Gift Card Promotions Overview: Learn about bonus gift cards that can be offered as gift card promotions to boost gift cards sale.
- Create Gift Card Promotions: Step-by-step instructions to create gift card promotions.
- Bonus Gift Card Roll Out: Learn how Zenoti rolls out bonus gift cards to eligible guests.
Redeeming Gift Cards
Redeem a Gift Card: Know what items can be redeemed and how to apply a gift card towards a payment in the POS window.
Note: This article provides instructions on redeeming gift cards at the POS that are purchased without tax. If you are applying a gift card that was purchased with a tax component included in its sale, read: Redeem a Taxed Gift Card
Viewing and Editing Gift Card Details
- View Gift Cards Details: Learn to view details of a gift card from the Appointment Book.
- View Gift Cards Purchased and Received History: View the history of all the gift cards purchased and received by the guest in the guest's profile.
- Edit a Gift Card Expiry Date: Know how you can extend or limit the validity date of a gift card from the Appointment Book and guest’s profile.
- Edit a Gift Card Balance: Learn how to edit the gift card balance to retain a guest or up-sell a new service.
- Refund a Gift Card Payment: Instructions on refunding an amount to a gift card that was used to make a purchase.
- Resend a Gift Card Email: Find out how to resend a gift card email purchased in-store or online.
- Print a Gift Card Email: Know how you can any time print the gift card email for the buyer or recipient upon their request.
- Configure the Email Template for Gift Card POS: Know how automated emails are triggered to gift card recipients and learn to customize the notification.
Webstore Options for Gift Cards
- Purchase a Gift Card Online: Help guests' purchase gift cards online with these steps.
- Purchase a Gift Card without Signing in: Know how guests can purchase gift cards online using the "Continue as guest" option.
- Redeem a Gift Card Online: Guide guests in redeeming their gift cards online.
- View the Gift Card Balance Online: Help your guests view their gift card balance on the webstore.
- Check the Gift Card Balance without Signing in: Know how guests can view their gift card balance instantly on the website without having to log in to their online account.
- Resend a Gift Card Email Online: Steps to guide guests in resending a gift card email to themselves or any other intended recipient from their online account.
- Resend a Gift Card Email without Signing in: Steps to guide guests in resending a gift card email purchased without signing in.
- Gift Card Reports: View the various reports available for gift cards.