You can sell gift cards with unlimited validity period, or sell them with a default validity period (in days). To do so:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organizations > Centers > click the center Name > click the Settings tab > Expand Invoice & Receipts.
- Navigate to the Set up expiry period checkbox:
- Select the checkbox if you want a default expiration date for all gift cards sold.
The below text box appears:
- Default validity period in days: Enter the default validity of the card in days.
- Clear the checkbox if you want to sell gift cards without an expiry date. This implies that the gift card could be used at any time in the future, without any expiry date. The card appears as “Never Expires” in the guest profile.