What is in this article?
This article helps us understand the following settings about gift cards sold with different price and value:
- Allow the sale of different price and value cards
- Enforce manager authorization during the sale
- Redemption options
How to view and edit the settings?
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Expand the Invoice & Receipts section.
- Scroll down to Gift cards without tax and select or clear the following checkboxes in the Different Price and Value section.
- Allow gift cards with different price and value: Select if you want your organization to sell gift cards that are purchased at a certain price, but provide a different redemption value. Read: What is Price and Value
- Enforce manager authorization: Select if the sale of different price and value cards require manager authorization in the POS window.
- Allow to pay for: By default, different price and value cards can be redeemed for services and day packages. These items cannot be modified manually.
Redemption on Products, Membership, and Tips is disabled by default. However, they are available as optional items; to enable them, select Products, Membership, or Tips from the Allow to pay for checkbox.