What is in this article?
This article provides instructions on the following:
- What items are redeemable using gift cards with the same price and value
- Steps to apply a gift card towards a payment in the POS window
What items are redeemable?
By default, you can use gift cards with same price and value to pay for the following items:
- Services including tips/support staff gratuity
- Day packages
- Series/custom packages
- Prepaid cards
- Gift cards
- (Optional selection) Products
To allow redemption on products as well, follow the steps in the next section.
How to edit the redemption settings?
To view or change the redemption settings for gift cards sold with the same price and value:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings > Expand the Invoice & Receipts section.
- Scroll down to Gift cards without tax and view the Same Price and Value section.
The default redeemable items cannot be modified or changed, however, you can choose to add products to the redeemable items list.
To do so, select Products from the Allow to pay for drop-down list.