At times, some guests of a group appointment avail their services on a different date than the others in the group. In such cases, there may be outstanding payments for those services. These outstanding payments are later cleared by another guest of the same group in a separate invoice.
Zenoti allows you to combine multiple outstanding invoices from guests of a group appointment into a single group invoice.
To collect payment for a group invoice by adding open invoices
- In the Appointment Book, select the group appointment for which you want to collect payment.
- Select Take Payment (Group Bill) from the context menu.
The Group Invoice opens.
- To add an invoice to this Group Invoice, do any one of the following:
a) If you know the invoice number you wish you add, enter the invoice number in the Invoice No. field and click Apply.
b) If you know the name of the guest or their phone number, search for the guest using the Name or Phone field and click Apply.
c) If you don't know the invoice number or the guest name or phone number, click Today's Open Invoices and locate the invoice you wish to add to the Group Invoice. Select the invoice and click Add to add the invoice to the Group Invoice.
4. Click the clear icon to add more open invoice numbers.
5. [Optional]: Enter discount on invoice.
6. Select the payment method that the guest chooses to pay with.
7. Click Add Payment.
The amount appears in the bottom panel of the invoice.
8. Click the Close & Print icon to close the invoice and get a printable copy of
invoice or, click Close & Email to close the invoice and send the
invoice by email to the guest.