Read our July Upgrade blog post for major feature enhancements in the May 2016 release. What's New includes only the features that are not explained in the blog post.
APPOINTMENT BOOK AND POS
- Modify closed invoices seamlessly with our redesigned Closed Invoice window
Previously, open and closed invoices were displayed in the same format making it difficult for users to understand what actions can be performed on a closed invoice versus an open invoice. The Closed Invoice window has been redesigned in this release to summarize the transactions that took place on the invoice, and to demarcate the actions that can be performed on it. The actions that can be performed on the invoice are grouped in an ‘I want to’ drop down as follows:
Click Edit to open the Sales Reports page where the invoice number is automatically searched for and the Edit pop up is opened. The functionality of editing an invoice remains unchanged.
Click Refund to open the current Refund Invoice screen. The refund functionality remains unchanged.
Clicking Reopen opens the user login window and on entering the correct credentials the invoice is reopened. The reopen functionality remains unchanged.
Click Void to void the invoice. The void functionality remains unchanged. When Insurance receipt is enabled for the center, the drop down also shows the Print Insurance option.
Note: that all the actions here continue to honor the existing permissions. Also, Split commission percentage and Split tips are called out explicitly in the window.
- Enable automatic notifications for rescheduled appointments
Previously, when an appointment was rescheduled, the client did not receive an updated email or text message confirmation. Only the Appointment Reminder notification included the updated schedule.We have now added a new Appointment Rescheduled Email/Text template to inform clients of the new date and time of their appointment. The template works as follows:
- Similar to Appointment Confirmation notification, it is triggered 10 mins after saving the changes to the appointment.
- Honors the walk-in settings at the organization level. If appointment confirmation is configured to be triggered only if the appointment is booked at least 90 minutes before the appointment, appointment rescheduled notification also honors the same setting. For example, if at 4:30 PM, an appointment at 5 PM is moved to 5:30 PM, rescheduled notification is not sent out.
- Enhanced Collect Payment section in POS
We have improved the look and feel of the the Collect Payment section in the POS as follows:
- The payment types panel has a new background color with a unique icon representing each payment type.
- The payment type that is selected is highlighted in orange color.
- Edit the start date of a package like you do its expiry date
Like the package expiry date, the start date of the package can also be edited from the guest profile now. Note that you can change the start date of the package to the same day or the days prior to the first redemption date, and not to a later date.
- Exercise better control over the use of campaigns and guest data between franchisees
Previously, Marketing Managers from any center could edit the campaigns from any other center in your organization and they could even send campaigns to the guests of those centers. We have now blocked this behavior and have reworked the campaigns to honor the organization hierarchy as follows:
- Employees with relevant permissions at a particular level of the organization hierarchy (Organization or Zone or Center) can only view the campaigns at upper or lower levels, but not at the same level. That means, if a Marketing Manager works for a particular center, they can view the campaigns created in the same center, or at the zone level to which the center belongs, or the ones created at the organization level, but not the campaigns created at other centers. Similarly, a Zonal manager can only view the campaigns created in their zone, the centers belonging to the zone, or the ones created at the organization level, but not the campaigns created in other zones.
- Employees with relevant permissions can edit campaigns created at their own level or below the hierarchy, but not at an upper or equal level of the hierarchy. That means, a zonal manager can edit the campaigns created in their zone or all the centers under that zone, but not the campaigns created in other zones, or at the organization level. Similarly, a center’s Marketing Manager can only edit the campaigns created in their own center, but not anywhere else.
- When viewing zonal or organization campaigns at a center level, the center manager can select or deselect their center from being included in the campaign. They cannot edit the campaign but opt in or opt out of it.
- Target guests based on their Earned, Balance, and Expiring Loyalty Points
You can now target your guests based on the following new regular loyalty points criteria:
Guests who have earned defined number of points in the selected time period.
Guests with specific number, less than, or more than a specific number of points as balance
Guests with specific number of points expiring in selected time period. It allows you to encourage clients to come in and use their points before the points expire.
- Easily locate the active Media Campaigns in your system
We have added a Campaign Status column to the list of media campaigns (Marketing > Campaigns > Media), so you can now easily identify active versus inactive campaigns. What's more, you can also filter the campaigns based on their statuses.
- Gain insights into your campaign trends by exporting their status reports to Excel
You can now export the status reports of your Email/Text Message and Opportunity campaigns that are either in Live or Delivered status to Excel. To export the report, click the status link of any Email/Text Message or Opportunity campaign (Marketing > Campaigns > Email/Text Message or Opportunity), and then click the Excel icon on the top right corner of the Status tab. Also, the Status tab now uses pagination with each page showing 10 records.
- Simpler Machine Authentication that doesn't require Flash to be installed
Previously, Machine authentication required flash to be installed in the local machine, which in turn required Admin access to install the software, thus making the authentication process a bit tedious. We are now using browser cookies alongside Flash which simplifies the process of machine authentication.
- Locate your Organization or Center settings with few clicks
Previously, the system only allowed you to expand one panel at a time making it difficult to search for all the Admin settings for a center or the organization. Now, you can simply expand all the panels and use Ctrl + F to search for the necessary settings.
- Complete multiple identical transactions on the same day with the same card
Previously, the system didn’t allow you to charge the same card for the same fee more than once a day to avoid duplicate transactions. The system now supports this functionality to allow valid payments to go through. For example, assume Bob and Susan belong to a family and have the same membership, say Monthly membership of cost $39.99. They can now pay their respective membership fee on the same day using just one card.
- View your employees' weekly schedule begin from the same day as your center
The week view of your employee's schedule now begins on the same weekday that you set up as the starting day of the week for your center (Admin > Organizations > Center > Hours > Week starts on).
- Now view the product codes for all the products in the Sales-Product and Product Revenue reports.
- Export data easily to CSI using three new reports
The CSI export reports lets you export Zenoti data into an Excel spreadsheet which can then be imported into CSI. The three new reports and the data that they export are detailed below:
Generates a sheet of all the invoices in a selected time period of up to 1 month which can be imported into CSI.
COGS Summary Export
Generates the summary of all the products sold in the business unit in a selected time period of up to one month. These detail can be imported into Great Plains.
COGS Details Export
Generates the detailed sheet of all the products sold in the business unit in a selected time period of up to one month. These detail can be imported into Great Plains.
- Reconcile easily the incomplete credit card payments from Element PS triPOS.
We have added a guest report to track the incomplete credit card transaction that were made through Element PS triPOS but not yet reported in Zenoti to help you reconcile such transaction easily.
- Track your center's efficiency in converting opportunities to sales
We have added the following two reports, so you can track the information around the conversion of opportunities at your center (Sales > Reports > Conversion):
Conversion Report - Summary
Provides a quick overview of opportunity conversions from a selected status to another by each employee at your center.
Conversion Report - Details
Provides a detailed view of the opportunity conversions from a selected status to another by each of your employees. This report include more details over the Summary report, including Guest name, Issue Title and Type, and also Quoted and Offered prices.Both these reports can be filtered by the employee name, from and to statuses, and can be run for a period of up to 6 months.
MINOR ENHANCEMENTS and FIXES
- Previously, when an invoice consisted day packages and services, the system accepted loyalty points payments even for the day packages if they were paid in the form of multiple partial payments, with each payment being less than the value of the service in the invoice. The system now restricts the maximum loyalty points payment to the value of the services in the invoice.
- The system now allows selling a new membership to an existing member if their existing membership is set to expire that day.
- Previously, the system did not allow the day closure when package invoices with bundled products were open (and not stand-alone product invoices). This has been fixed.
- Previously, the card on file could not be deleted sometimes even if it was not associated with any membership. This issue has been fixed now.
- When Chrome 46 or lower and Mozilla Firefox 43 or lower versions are used to access Zenoti, the system shows a message on the login window alerting the user that these versions will not be supported after August 31, 2016, and provides the details to upgrade your browsers.
- We have made a few fixes to the split tips logic to avoid any orphan tips.
- When there is a single item against a therapist in an invoice and if that item's list price is $0, the full tip amount is assigned to the therapist.
- When there are multiple $0 list price items in an invoice, the system doesn't assign tip to 'Sale by' employee. When the invoice is being closed, the system given an alert message that not all of tip amount is assigned.
- When editing split tips (with no $0 items in the invoice), the system ensures that the total split equals 100%. Previously, the system did not allow you to go beyond 100% but let you split less than 100% and close the invoice. Now you cannot close the invoice when split percentages do not add up to 100.
- Macros with long URLs are substituted with shorter text so the URLs do not split in emails.
- When the Max(Hourly pay, Service commission) setting is enabled, the system displayed an additional table in the Employee Dashboard with key details that sometimes confused the therapists. We have added a detailed message to resolve the issue.
When the Max(Hourly pay, Service commission) setting is enabled, the system displays a separate table in the Employee Dashboard with the day-to-day/pay period wise comparison of Total Hourly Pay and Service Commission. The system excludes the Service Commission/Addon commission and RT bonus items from the table, which confused the therapists. We have added the following message above the table to reduce the confusion: "You are set to receive the maximum of total hourly pay and service commission, which includes any commission on add-ons and RT bonus. The table above displays the comparison of both these items giving you the final amount that you are eligible to receive. To avoid recalculation of service commission, add-on commission and RT bonus in the Total commission, these items are excluded and, hence, are not displayed in the table below."
- The numbers in the Redemption reports and Liability Redemptions did not match because Redemption reports consist of items sold in other centers. This has been fixed by adding a filter to the redemption reports that when applied shows only the redemption of items that are bought at the current center.
- When your center guests without a Webstore username clicked the Forgot Password link on the Webstore, a password wasn't generated. Now the guest can log in with the email address that is saved in the system as the username and the password that is sent to the mailbox.
- Previously, online bookings allowed booking of appointments with therapists in split shifts even during their unscheduled hours. This has been fixed.
- Morning appointments (starting before 12 PM) that ran into afternoons (ending after 12 PM) were not showing up in the Webstore. This has been fixed.