Using Zenoti, you can create Guest Custom Data forms for your guests to fill during their service.
Note: You can create guest custom fields from the Admin mode at the organization level (Admin > Custom Fields > Guests).
To enter data manually for a guest
- Open the guest profile.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
3. Enter the relevant details in the available custom fields.
4. Click any of the following options after completing the form:
- Print: Click to take a printout of the form.
- Submit and Close: Click to submit the details which the guest has filled and then close the form.
- Save: Saves the guest details as it is and any later changes made to the data will override the current information.
Note: Changes made are saved and your guests can revisit the form and make changes at a later point of time. To view prior changes, you can use the Save a Version option.
- Cancel: Click to close the window. Any unsaved changes will be lost
- Save a Version: Allows you to save a data version. At any time, you can browse through data versions and view an older version. You cannot edit previous data versions.
View the versions on the left of the Custom Fields page with the latest version listed first with the date and time of update. Click on any version to view its details.