A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email or text message. Use the following macros to customize emails or text messages to include information such as organization name, guest name, and service name. For example, the [CenterName] macro gets replaced with the actual center’s name.
- [FirstName] First name of the guest
- [CouponNo] Custom coupon number generated for the offer (corresponds to the Coupon# field in Guest Details > Coupon tab). When redeemed, the coupon number must be applied in the POS.
- [ExpiryDate] Expiry date for the coupon (corresponds to the Expiration field in Guest profile > Coupon tab)
- [CouponDescription] When you add this macro to the notification, for discount coupons, the description added while creating discount is shown in the SMS or email.
- [CenterPhone] Primary phone number of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center settings)
- [OrgName] Name of the center’s organization