Learn how to Configure Email Notification for Service Data Forms using the macros described below.
A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email or text message. Use the below macros to customize emails or text messages to include information such as organization name, guest name, and service name. For example, the [CenterName] macro gets replaced with the actual center’s name.
- [OrgName]: Name of the center’s organization
- [CenterName]: Name of the guest’s base center
- [FirstName]: First name of the guest
- [LastName]: Last name of guest
- [CenterPhone]: Primary phone number of the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center settings)
- [CenterPhone2]: Secondary phone number provided for the guest's base center (corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center settings)
- [InvoiceNo]: Invoice number for the booked appointment (corresponds to the Invoice No field in the Appointment tab of the Guest profile)
- [ServiceName]: Name of the service for which the appointment is booked
- [ServiceCustomDataLink]: Link to the service data form. Email can be triggered from the Guest profile > Appointment tab. Click View or enter custom data related to this service icon and click Send custom data link button
- [AppDate]: Service appointment date (corresponds to the Service Date field in the Appointments tab of the Guest's profile)
Note: The Send Service Data Link button only appears if you activate the Service Data Form template. If no custom data is configured in Zenoti, a link to a form (with the default first name, last name, email, mobile and gender fields) is sent. When custom data is configured, the form displays the default fields and the custom fields.
Troubleshooting: There may be times when a guest may fail to receive the intended email. Learn more