Sending a sign-up form to new guests allows you to collect personal information about them before they come in for their appointment. If you have booked an appointment for a new guest over the phone or through the web store, and you require their data to be filled in, you can send the link to the guest's email address.
When guests receive the email with the link, they can click the link to access the form on the web store. You can customize the automated email to include details such as center contact details, guest’s first name, guest data link.
Configure and Customize the Email Template for Guest Data Forms
- Ensure that you are at the organizational level.
- Select Admin > Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization page opens.
- Click the Email/Texts tab.
- Scroll down to the Guest section.
- Click Edit next to Guest Data Form.
7. On the Edit page, configure the Guest Data Form - Email as follows:
- Select Turn this automated email on checkbox to activate the email template.
- To send an email copy (Cc), click Add to include recipients by username, employee role, or email.
Note: For recipients added by role, all employees mapped to the role in the guest's base center receive the email notification.
- Edit the Subject field and use the available macros if required.
- Use the available macros to customize the content for plain text and HTML
Tip: Click Full Screen in the editor to edit the text in full-screen mode.
Depending on the recipient's browser, the email is delivered as plain text (no
formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images, links, and formatting).
- Click Send Test Email to send a test email and to view how the test email appears to your guest.
Note: In the test email, macros will appear as is and will not be expanded. For example, if you have used [FirstName] macro in the email text such as 'Hi [FirstName]' then, test mail continues to show 'Hi [FirstName]' and does not show actual first name of the receiver.
8. Click Save.
Note: The Send Guest Data Link button appears in the Appointment Book/Guest Profile only if you activate the Guest Data Form template.
Troubleshooting: There may be times when a guest may fail to receive the intended email. Learn more