After you have raised a purchase order, you are ready to receive deliveries. You may receive the order in partial or in full. In case you have already received partial shipments and now you have received a final shipment, you need to mark the delivery as fully delivered.
To accept a full delivery or mark a delivery as full
- Locate the Order.
- Click the desired Ref# to open the order.
The order is opened in for editing.
You can view the following fields added on the Purchase Order page:
- Retail Raised: Quantity raised for retail
Note: This field will have a zero value either when it is just a consumable product or no quantity is raised for it.
- Consumable Raised: Quantity raised for consumption
Note: This field will have a zero value either when it is just a retail product or no quantity is raised for it.
- Retail Received: Quantity received from the vendor for retail. This is auto-filled with the raised quantity. You can change it to capture the actual quantity that is received from the vendor.
- Consumable Received: Quantity received from the vendor for consumption. This is auto-filled with the raised quantity. You can change it to capture the actual quantity that is received from the vendor.
- Invoice#: Receipt number of the payment made to the vendor
- Is Invoice Paid: Invoice amount is already paid
- Address of Delivery: Address where the delivery is made. This can be the same center from where the order is raised, or it can be a different location.
- Date of Shipment: Date when the order is received partially. It can be an earlier date or current date. It cannot be a future date.
- Date of Delivery: Date when the order is received fully. It can be an earlier date or current date. It cannot be a future date.
- Notes: Notes for the delivery (partial or full)
3. (Optional) Enter the shipment details: Shipping & Handling charge, Invoice#, Address of Delivery, Date of Delivery, and Notes.
Note: The Address of Delivery, Date of Shipment, and Date of Delivery fields can be mandatory if your Admin selects the following options:
4. (Optional) If your vendor has sent some excess quantity in advance. You can still go ahead and receive the order in Zenoti by editing the Received Qty (which in this case will be more than the Order Qty), only if your Admin has allowed this at the org level Admin > Organizations > Edit Organization > Inventory > Allow delivered quantity to be more than ordered quantity in Purchase Order.
6. Click Full Delivery.
The following take place:
- The product quantity is updated in the current stock report.
- In the Manage Purchase Orders & Transfers page, the status of the order changes to Delivered.
- A GRR number is auto-generated for the order if your Admin has enabled the Admin > Organization > Centers > Settings > Inventory > Auto generate Goods Received Receipt number setting.