There are several possible reasons for failure of delivery of an email or text message.
The following are some common scenarios and troubleshooting tips.
- Guests cannot view an email
The email could have been delivered to the guest's Spam folder instead of the Inbox. Guide the guest to check the Spam folder.
- Failed to deliver notification
Navigate to the guest’s profile and click the Notifications tab to review the status of sent notifications. A notification can have a Sent, Pending or Failed status.
Based on the status, do the following:
- If the status is Sent, the message has been delivered successfully.
- If the status is Pending, then Zenoti is awaiting confirmation that the email was delivered. Check the status after a few minutes.
- If the status is Failed, do the following:
- Verify the organization level settings:
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Settings and ensure that the Activate email and Activate text message options are selected.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Email/Texts and ensure that the template is turned On in the Email/Texts tab.
- Verify that there are enough email and SMS credits in the center to send notifications. Contact Zenoti Support to add credits.
- Check for the following in the guest’s profile:
- Verify if the guest profile has a valid phone numer/email address.
- Verify if the guest has opted to receive notifications.
Ensure that the Receive Transaction Emails and Receive Transaction Text Messages (SMS) checkboxes are selected.