Follow these steps to create a discount voucher with random numbers:
- On the main menu, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing Dashboard menu, click Offers > Discounts.
- Start creating a discount like you do regularly.
- On the General tab, under Vouchers, select Vouchers with random numbers.
5. Complete the following fields:
- Quantity: Enter the number of codes you want to generate. For example, if you want the system to generate a series of 500 codes, type 500 here.
- Prefix (or) Suffix: To have a common prefix or suffix, select the relevant radio button and then enter the common code. For example, a code for your summer discounts could be Summer17.
- New of digits in the code: Enter the number of digits that each code must have, apart from the common prefix or suffix.
6. Complete creating the discount.
After you create the discount, you need to associate it with a Media campaign to send these codes to your target customers.