Follow these steps to create a discount voucher with consecutive numbers:
- On the main menu, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing Dashboard menu, click Offers > Discounts.
- Start creating a discount like you do regularly.
- On the General tab, under Vouchers, select Vouchers with consecutive numbers.
5. Complete the following fields:
- Quantity: Enter the number of codes you want to generate.
For example, if you want the system to generate a series of 500 codes, type 500 here.
- Prefix (or) Suffix: To have a common prefix or suffix, select the relevant radio button and then enter the common code.
For example, a code for your summer discounts could be Summer17.
- New series number starts from: Enter the number from which you want the series to begin. If you have entered a prefix or suffix above, it is automatically displayed adjacent to this box.
Note: Zenoti doesn’t let you repeat the codes used previously by other discounts, and suggests the next available number to begin your series.
6. Complete creating the discount.
After you create the discount, you need to associate it with a Media campaign to send these codes to your target customers.