After you enable Educator Ratings for your center, you can select specific employees in your center as Educators.
Important: Employees with Owner and Manager roles are marked as Educators by default.
To mark employees as Educators:
- Ensure that you are accessing the primary center to which the employee belongs.
- On the main menu, click Employee.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Employees.
- From the list of employees that opens, click the name of the employee you want to mark as Educator.
- On the Edit Employee window, in the General tab, scroll down to the Preferences section.
- Select the Educator checkbox,.
- Click Save.
Employees marked as Educators/Mentors now appear in the Appointment Book of their base center (the center to which they belong). Such employees can provide Educator or Mentor Ratings from the Appointment Book (of the base center) for the services provided by other therapists.
Important: If you want the same employee to appear as a Mentor/Educator across centers in the Appointment Book (so that the employee can provide ratings for employees across these centers), then you must:
- Select the Educator/Mentor permissions (Mentor, Add Mentor Ratings) from Organization level > Admin > Organizations > Security Roles > Name of a role > Employee Manager > Other Settings.
- Include the same employee role in the required centers.
Next step: Enter Educator Ratings