You need to enable the Educator Ratings feature for your center before some employees (Educators or Mentors) can rate the services performed by other providers.
To enable educator ratings for your center:
- Ensure that you are at the Center for which you want to enable Educator Ratings.
- Go to Admin > Organizations > Centers > Name of Center > Settings > Appointment Book.
- Select the Enable educator association and rating checkbox.
- In the box next to Educator rating scale from 1 to, enter a maximum value for your Educator Rating. After you enter the value, your Educator Rating scale starts from 1 and ends at the value that you enter.
For example, if you enter 100 in the box, it means that Educators or Mentors may rate the services of other providers on a scale of 1 to 100.
Important: After a Rating Scale is defined and at least one rating is provided by an Educator, you cannot change the Rating Scale.
5. Enter a label for Educator that you want to use to identify employees who can rate the services provided by other employees.
Example: You may define the label for Educator as Mentor.
Next step: Mark Employees as Educators or Mentors