You can set job level commissions for employees when they sell Memberships. You can set these commissions as a flat amount or as a percentage of the membership price.
Example: For a membership worth $600, you can define if you want to have a certain percentage of $600 as commission (10% of $600) or, you can define a flat amount ($50).
To configure commissions at the Job level for selling Memberships:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Employee > Jobs > Name of the Job.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- In the Name field, start typing the Membership Name and select the appropriate membership from the list of suggestions.
- In the Commission field, enter the flat amount or the commission percentage with the percentage (%) symbol.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 4, 5, and 6 if you want to add multiple memberships.
- Click Save.