You can configure revenue slabs and define a commission percentage for each slab separately. For example, for an employee's memberships sales that fall in the range of $300 to $400, you can configure the commission percentage to be 20%.
To configure commissions for selling memberships based on revenue slabs:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Employee > Employees > Name of an employee.
- Click the Commissions tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Memberships.
- In the Revenue Range field, enter the range values.
- In the Commission % field, enter the commission percentage and click Add. The commissions based on the revenue range are displayed as follows:
7. Repeat the previous step if you want to configure commissions percentages for multiple revenue slabs.