You can configure revenue slabs and define a commission percentage for each slab. For example, if an employee sells products in the range of $100 to $500, award 10% commission.
To configure product commissions at the employee level based on revenue slabs:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Click Employee > Employees > Name of the employee > Commissions tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Products.
- In the Revenue Range field, enter the range values.
- In the Commission% field, enter the commission percentage and click Add.
The commissions based on the revenue ranges appears as follows:
6. Repeat the previous step if you want to configure commissions percentages for different revenue slabs.