Recurring memberships allow guests to pay the membership fee at regular intervals in terms of months and you can set up the different schedules for benefits depending on the payment schedules.
Membership plans are set up for the entire organization and not for a particular center. After you create a membership plan for the organization, you can go ahead and assign to the centers where you want to use.
The following are the major steps to create a recurring membership plan
Step 1: Access the Create Membership Page
- At the organization level, navigate to Marketing > Memberships > Memberships.The Manage Memberships page opens.
- Click Add Recurring Membership.The Create Membership page opens.
You can use the Create Membership page to create a recurring membership by following the steps mentioned in this article.
Step 2: Enter General Membership Information
In this step, you define the outline of the membership. Based on your choices in is step, you will be required to provide more information in further steps.
- Enter basic membership information such as its name, code, identification, and description. Learn about the fields available while set up basic membership information.
- Indicate whether the membership is active.
When you set a membership to Inactive, the membership is no longer available for sale to customers. Any benefits and credits that existing customers have accrued still hold good and can be applied to their purchases.
- In the Define section, indicate what fees are applicable to the membership. The options you select here will appear on the Centers tab, where you can specify the actual numbers.
- Enter validity information for the membership.
a. Validity: If the membership expires after a specific period, select Fixed Expiry and enter the Expiry Period (this can be in days or months).
b. Validity Starts: Choose at what point the validity of the membership starts. This can be either From Sale Date or At First Redemption.
c. For recurring memberships, you need to set up the membership charges and
the payment intervals.
Payment Frequency: Select the frequency of regular membership payments in terms of months. For example, if the membership has quarterly payments,
then enter 3 in the box, and for half-yearly payments, enter 6. If the
membership requires monthly payments, enter 1.
Payment Installments: Alternatively, enter the total number of monthly
installments that the client needs to pay for this membership.
- Select how benefits and discounts are applied. Based on the options you select here, Zenoti shows you the options to set up or enable these features.
- Select how commissions are calculated.
a. Commission on Membership Sale: If you pay employees commissions on membership sales, set this to Yes.
b. Commission Adjustment: You can scale the final commission value to a certain percentage using this field. For example, if you enter 90% here, the employee gets 90% of the commission value that is arrived at based on the commission
type (explained above). If you do not want to reduce or increase the
percentage of commissions, just leave this field blank.
c. Commission Type: Select a commission type for the membership from the
- Commissions settings defined in employee or job profiles: Award the
commissions based on the settings in the employee or job profiles.
- Flat amount: Give a fixed amount on selling this membership. Enter the
amount in the Commission box.
- Percentage of discounted price: Give a certain percentage of the cost of the
discounted membership service. Enter the percentage value in the
- Set up Advanced Properties.
Learn how to set up advanced properties for memberships.
Step 3: Enter Service Credit Information
In this step, define how service credits are handled. This step appears only if you have set Membership Benefits to Service Credits or to Both.
Learn how to enable transfer of service credits.
Step 4: Enter Service Discount Information
In this step, define how service discounts are handled for the membership. This step appears only if you have set Service Discount to Yes.
Learn how to set up service discounts for a membership.
Step 5: Enter Product Discount Information
In this step, define how product discounts are handled for the membership. This step appears only if you have set Product Discount to Yes.
Learn how to set up product discounts for a membership.
Step 6: Enter Center Information
In this step, customize how centers can offer the membership.
Learn how to customize a membership plan for a center.
Step 7: Enter Catalog Information
In this step, define how the membership may be offered on the Webstore.
Learn how to display a membership plan on Webstore and CMA.