You can configure service commissions based on revenue slabs and define a commission percentage for each slab. For example, if a service falls in the range of $100 to $500, you can configure the commission percentage to be 10%.
To configure the commissions based on revenue slabs:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Employee > Jobs > Name of the Job.
- Click the Commissions tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select Services.
- In the Revenue Range field, enter the range values.
Example: $100 to $500
- In the Commission% field, enter the commission percentage
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 to define commission percentages for multiple revenue slabs. See screenshot for reference.
9. Click Save.