You can set employee service commissions as a flat amount or a percentage of the service price. For example, when a service provider provides a service worth $75, you can define the commission to be a flat amount such as $15 or a percentage such as 10% (of $75) that is $7.5.
To configure commissions at employee level based on a flat amount or on percentages:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Employee > Employees > Name of the employee > Services tab.
- Click the name of the Service.
- Click the box against a service name, under the Commission column to add commission.
- Enter the flat amount or a percentage with the (%) symbol. See screenshot for reference.
Note: To configure commission at the service category level, define the commission percentage or flat amount for the service category. Zenoti ensures that all the sub-categories and services under the category use the same commission setting.
8. Click Save.