You can configure revenue slabs and define a commission percentage for each slab separately. For example, if a service, membership, or package falls in the range of $100 to $500, you can configure the commission percentage to be 10%.
To configure revenue slabs based commissions at the job level:
- Ensure that you are at the Organization level.
- Click Employee > Jobs > Name of the Job > Commissions tab.
- From the Category drop-down list, select an appropriate option as shown in the following screenshot:
4. In the Revenue Range field, enter the range values.
5. In the Commission % field, enter the commission percentage and click Add. The commissions based on the revenue ranges are displayed as follows:
6. Click Save.
7. Repeat the previous step if you want to configure commissions percentages for multiple revenue slabs.