You can define commissions at both the employee level and the job level. If you define commissions at both the levels, the employee level takes precedence.
Read: Employee Commissions - Levels of Configuration and Impacts
You can configure revenue slabs based commissions for:
- Services: % commission on service revenue slabs. Services refer to paid services which include services paid for in cash/card and services redeemed using prepaid cards, non-zero priced gift cards, memberships credits, coupons, and packages.
- Free Services: % commission on free service revenue slabs. Free services category includes the discount amount in invoices, loyalty points redemption amount, value of zero-priced gift cards, memberships discount amount, and membership service credits.
- Products: Depending on Organization level setting, you can define % commission on product revenue slabs or % retail/service slabs. Product commissions are calculated on direct sales, free products in series packages (on weighted price), and bundled products in series packages (on actual price).
- Memberships: % commission on membership sale slabs.
- Packages: % commission on Packages sale slabs.
- Gift Cards: % commission on Gift Cards sale slabs.
You can define various commission slabs in Zenoti on the basis of the revenue range. The revenue range when defining commissions for services is the price of the services being delivered or performed, and the revenue range when defining commissions for products, memberships, packages, and gift cards, is the price of the item that is sold.
For example, for an employee's product sales that fall in the range of $100 to $500, you can configure the commission percentage to be 10%. Alternatively, you can also define a flat amount. This means, that you can define $50 as commission for every sale that falls within the range of $100 to $500.