Zenoti provides a range of reports across every module. With so many reports available, it is possible that your organization uses only those reports that are applicable to the business.
Zenoti allows you to enable the reports that are relevant for your organization and hide the remaining reports from the User Interface (UI). You can always modify the list of visible reports for your organization from the Admin module.
To enable or disable reports at Organization level:
Note: The permission to enable or disable a report is available only to employees with Owner role.
1. Ensure you are at the Organization level.
2. On the main menu, click the Admin tab.
3. On the Admin Dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
4. In the Edit Organizations page, click the Reports tab.
The reports in the system are listed by the modules.
5. Expand a module to view the available categories for that module.
6. Expand a relevant category to view the reports available for that category.
7. Select the check box next to a report to enable it or clear the check box to disable it.
Note: Disabled reports are not displayed anywhere in the system until you enable them again.